Skip to the content
- Cooler to transport your fish(we clean and bag your catch)
- Small cooler for your food and beverages (no glass bottles, please)
- Motion sickness medication (best to take prior to leaving the dock)
- Dress weather appropriate: Jackets, sweatshirt, rain gear, soft sole shoes or Gortex boots(early season). Tee shirts and shorts are fine in high summer. Remember, though, it can be 75 degrees at the dock and drop to 60 degrees off shore. Be prepared.
- One day licenses are available on site or online at Ind.gov DNR licenses and Michigan DNR licenses. As the season progresses and we go further offshore, both Indiana and Michigan licenses will be required